Use you pocketPC to track real-time any storm forming up in the Atlantic basin. View its predicted path, download reveling satellite images and pictures taken from space of the storm. You can also view information on past storms. A today screen plug-in will integrate seamlessly with your device to alert you when a new storm is being tracked by the National Hurricane Center.
- An attractive user interface will clearly display information on current active storms from where they have been to where they are headed.
- Enable a Today Screen plug-in to get alerts when a new mayor storm if being tracked.
- Download fascinating satellite images and images taken from the space station of the storm and automatically set one of these images as a background to your Today screen.
- Choose between getting automatic weather data downloads when you run the application or set it to manual if you want full control of your network data transfers.
- Support for VGA devices.
- Support for Square screen devices